Saturday, January 07, 2006

A journal, so that I may Document my Good Works

Welcome, all to my new "blog", as they call them. I was able, through luck and perseverance, to cobble together a working computer, so I have decided to document the goings-on in Malton, in the hope that someday, once this scourge; this defilement that walks the streets in mockery of nature's laws; has been wiped from the face of Malton, that someone, somewhere will be able to learn from our efforts.

I will start by describing my surroundings. I am based in the suburb of Dunnel Hills. It was once an attractive, lively place... Not that I had been here long before the cataclysm occurred that transformed most of the population to the shambling undead. I was here on Monastery business... Anyway, the place is a war zone now. The motley crew of survivors, police and low-class dregs of humanity (a certain filthy Jenkins comes to mind) have banded together to form ragged groups... Although I trust almost nobody. There are those... Who assist the zombies... Who are traitors to the human race...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home