Monday, January 09, 2006

DNA Extraction.

Today I mostly spent trying to tag and identify some of our neighboring zombies' DNA using Necrotech DNA extraction techniques. I see it as a small part to play in releasing these poor creatures from their enslavement.. They can be revived! Of course, they are ungrateful little bastards! One of them even tried to bite me! I have received an infected bite before and it was not pleasant. Well, as you can imagine, I was not well pleased and attempted to reason with the zombie, which did not respond, as you can well imagine. So I killed it. Binky himself has stated in his tenets: "for those that heed not the word of reason, for those who are ungrateful and coarse; these are the mannerless who must be remedied".

That Filthy Jenkins is a coarse one. I noticed him eyeing one of the women again, at the hospital. He was, of course, leering like a pervert. He caught my eye and made a crude Suggestion. I responded by quoting the appropriate passage of the book of The Underling.

I worry that continued exposure to such... People could prove more detrimental to my purity of faith than an untreated zombie bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home