Thursday, January 26, 2006

Surgery is hard by candlelight.

I apologise for my lack of posting, my friends. I have been abed, awash in a haze of antibiotics scrounged from the pillaged supplies at the hospital, as well as some sort of pain medication that that Jenkins person made available... For a price. Surgery was needed, as something inside me had... grown. I do not wish to say more than that. The surgery was done without anaesthesia, and was over very quickly... But I wish to put it past me.

My friends, my true friends, have shown their support. Others have barely even noticed that anything was even amiss. Oh well. One must have one's secrets. I do not like to have people meddling where they are not welcome, and they are not welcome in my innards.

but I am back on my feet, collecting supplies, and ready to face another day of killing zombies. Life is truly blessed.

today's proverb: "for the weak and ill may be of use, if they wish to; a leper's hand may hold a steady knife in the army of right." ---Book of Tony, 456:2b

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hilarious! Great to see you this weekend. Had fun throwing snowballs and being one of your gals. See you in a few weeks!
:)Siglienda

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on sister siglienda! and we will once again attack the male hordes with our weapons of snooooooow!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home