Thursday, February 16, 2006

I have been Remiss..

... But then, I have been a zombie.

I haven't posted in a while... Having been bitten, I became, for a short while, one of the shambling diseased masses. I can only Give Thanks To Binky that this malign curse is reversible... Yet I curse the so-called scientists, with their test-tubes and pipettes, for the genetic tomfoolery that undoubtedly led to this plague.

perhaps the plague that marks the end times? Perhaps we shall feel His Furry Paws upon us soon.

no matter. I will continue to do my duty.

I must say though, that it took me a considerable amount of time to recover from this last... Bad patch. I am haunted by memories of...graaghrr...Ahem. I have formed a small support group within the confines og the police force. i think of it as zombies anonymous. It helps to have a sympathetic ear, when the feelings of irrational rage and the urge to...nnngguuuuuugh.... Fleetingly return.

It seems to be taking me so long to recover...

perhaps more vitamins would be in order?

Today's Proverb:"may ye weary rest your laurels upon the sea of the Eden of the calm sands and eternal blossoms, have no fear, wash well, be safe". ---Book of Epithets Vol 376, 34:88

1 Comments:

Blogger Janine / Being Brazen said...

LOL....I occassionally suffer from a zombie -like state myself...

BTW - very amusing and quirky blog

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home